Monday, January 10, 2011

no mood

i dunno what to say... i just dont have the mood... because of something and someone... i hate it!i really hate it!!!i hate u hate u hate u!!! why u always like that? u ruin my nice mood... i dont think im gonna pay respect to u any more... i really do think so... but i will still respect u on behalf of my family...
having a heavy heart now... my heart really feels heavy its like something that i kept long ago was missing... thank you for breaking my heart and letting me know that im not important at all... after all im always not important not even ones... i will always remember what you done to me... those cruel word that came out of your mouth...
im getting you out of my life... forever and ever... 3 more months and you will be gone... im not going to see you again... unless its nessasary... SOMEONE bye bye...

2 comments:

  1. who is it? Dun be so negative thinking, my dear! All the best to u first. Tell me more when I go back to Penang ya. Good luck...

    ReplyDelete